Re:Legend Utils is a mod for Magnus Games’ farm simulation video game Re:Legend. This mod aims to provide useful utilities for testing the intricacies of the game or just having fun! Please note that some of the features provided can break your game’s save file if used incorrectly. Always make sure to keep a backup of your save file before using features like the teleport and spawning.
Extract the contents to your Re:Legend directory. This is generally located at “C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Re-Legend”. While in game the mod menu can be accessed via pressing F1 on the keyboard. In the event that Magnus Games updates Re:Legend, the mod might break. If you don’t like your character responding to input while the UI is open (like eg. attacking air), use the toggle in the mod’s settings at the top of the UI.
- Time speed scaling – Scale how fast time ticks from stopped to 20x speed.
- Run speed scaling – Scale how fast you run from 1x to 4x. The game’s Haste Rune does not work while this is active.
- EXP gain scaling – Scale how fast you and your barn magnus gain EXP from 1x to 250x.
- Quick teleportation – Instantly teleport to your farm, the Sunken Temple, Forest Island, Everdust Island, or any scene in the game.
- Give any item – Give yourself any item in the game…so long as you type the exact name correctly.
- Disable autosave – Disables the game’s autosave while active.
- Spawn any magnus – Spawn magnus, either shadow, celestial or normal right next to you.
- Change the environment – Change the weather, season or day with a simple click of a button.
- Various other features and cheats.
- v1.4 – Added celestial magnus spawn toggle.
- v1.3 – Updated to latest Re:Legend assembly.
- Fixed a copy-paste bug in the set year function.
- Improved the responsiveness of time scaling.
- Unlimited the shadow magnus spawn function.
- Added new weather.
- Removed Event Island from quick teleports.
- v1.2 – Implemented configuration file for saving/loading settings.
- Added reverse time option.
- Added save states.
- Added taming difficulty scaling.
- v1.1 – Added tabs in the main mod window.
- Moved mod settings to top of window.
- Added ability to disable character input while the mod UI is showing.
- Added cheats toggle for some of the more hacky features.
- Added God mode.
- Added toggle for character controls disable while mod window is shown.
- Added teleportation to any scene by name.
- Added money modifications.
- Added magnus spawner.
- Added quantity to item spawner.
- Improved run speed modifer to only disable the Haste Rune while not equal to 1.0.
- Added weather, season and day changer.
- Added Harmony’s license which was forgotten in v1.0.
- v1.0 – Initial release.